Welcome to the Annual General Meeting of SOZAP AB (Publ)
The shareholders of SOZAP AB (publ.) are hereby invited to the Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Tuesday June 30, 2020 at 10:00 am at the head office, located on Västra Storgatan 23, Nyköping.
Attendance and registration
Shareholders who wish to take part in the Annual General Meeting must:
Be recorded on the shareholder register created by Euroclear Sweden AB on June 22, 2020 and register their wish to participate to the company no later than Tuesday, June 23, 2020 through the following channels:
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post to the address: SOZAP AB (publ), Västra Storgatan 23, 611 32, Nyköping
When registering, shareholders must state their name, personal or organization number, address, telephone number, as well as any proxies. If participation will be represented by proxy, this must be submitted well in advance of the Annual General Meeting.
The personal data collected for the shareholder register by Euroclear Sweden AB, notification of participation and information on representatives and proxies, will be used for registration, the preparation of the electoral list, and when applicable, the minutes of the Annual General Meeting. The personal data will only be used for the 2020 Annual General Meeting.
Amount of shares
The total amount of shares in the company as of April 6, 2020, was 589 084. One share is equivalent to one vote.
- 1. Opening of the Meeting
- 2. lection of Chairman and Secretary of the Meeting
- 3. Establishment and approval of the Electoral List
- 4. Election of one or two persons to verify the minutes
- 5. Approval of the agenda
- 6. Question as to whether the Meeting has been duly convened
- 7. Presentation of the annual report and Auditor’s report
- 8. Approval of the income statement and balance sheet
- 9. Decision on distribution of the company’s earnings in accordance with the approved balance sheet
- 10. Decision on whether the Board Members and the CEO will be granted discharge from liability
- 11. Resolution on the right to issue shares, warrants and/or convertible notes
- 12. Determination of fees for the Board and Auditor
- 13. Election of the Board Members and if applicable, Auditors, as well as deputy Board Members and deputy Auditors
- 14. AOB in accordance with the Companies Act (Aktiebolaglagen) or the Articles of Association
- 15. Closing of the Annual General Meeting
Summary of proposals
Earning distribution (point 9)
The Board proposes to distribute the company’s earnings in accordance with the Board’s proposal in the annual report. The Board also proposes that no dividend be paid for the 2019 financial year.
Resolution to renew the right to issue shares, warrants and/or convertible notes (point 11)
The Board proposes to grant itself authority to issue shares, warrants, and/or convertible notes on one or more occasions from now until the next Annual General Meeting, with or without deviation from the shareholders’ preferential right. The total amount of convertible notes or warrants may not exceed twenty (20) percent of the outstanding number of shares at any given time in exchange for cash payment, non-cash issue, or settlement.
The purpose of the authorization to deviate from the shareholders’ preferential rights is that the company should be able to trade shares or other instruments when pertinent to the acquisition of companies or operations as well as be able to carry out directed equity issues in the goal to raise capital for the company, e.g. to finance game production . The subscription price must be market-based. Other terms are decided by the Board and must be market-based.
Determination of fees to the Board and Auditors, as well as the election of the Board (points 12 and 13)
It is proposed that no board fees should be paid to the Chairman of the Board as well as Board members who are not active within the company.
Furthermore, it is proposed to re-elect Claes Wenthzel to the Board of Directors as Chairman of the Board, as well as Rade Prokopovic, Stefan Janse, and Jan Benjaminsson as Board members.
Gabriella Hermansson, PricewaterhouseCoopers, is nominated for re-election to the position of Auditor.
The Annual Report and the Auditor’s report for the company, as well as the Board’s complete proposal will be made available at the company’s office on Västra Storgatan 23, Nyköping from two weeks before the Annual General Meeting. The documents are also available upon request to shareholders (please note it is necessary to provide an address).
For further information:
VD, SOZAP AB